Join the SEFA groupWe’ve had a lot of interest in the Social Enterprise Franchising Academy (SEFA) already and so would like to invite you to join as one of the first members of SEFA. All you need to do is join the SEFA LinkedIn group for free by clicking on www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4859415
We’re going to be using LinkedIn as the forum for the first discussions of SEFA. LinkedIn is the largest professional networking site that allows business and professional people to find each other, connect, collaborate and share knowledge.
We’ve set up the LinkedIn group to gather the first members of SEFA together. Joining the group will allow you to ask questions, share your knowledge, collaborate with others in the group, and access authoritative expertise on these topics.
Joining the group is completely free and comes with no obligation. We just want to start talking about what you’re involved with and what opportunities exist.
If you already have a LinkedIn account:
Simply go to the LinkedIn group by clicking on www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4859415 and then click “Join Group”. Once a few of us have joined we’re going to kick-off by introducing ourselves, our projects and starting discussions around the questions and thoughts we have.
If you’ve not got a LinkedIn account:
Joining LinkedIn is easy, and it offers a huge range of benefits for business and professional people. Not only will it allow you to be part of SEFA discussions and opportunities, but you can connect with other professionals, find career opportunities, establish your professional online profile and stay in touch with colleagues.
To join SEFA you’ll need a LinkedIn account. Don’t worry — creating one is easy.
How to create your LinkedIn account:
- Go to LinkedIn’s join by clicking here: www.linkedin.com/reg/join
- Fill out your name and email address, and choose a password. Then click “Join LinkedIn”.
- Next you’ll be asked to start your profile by filling out a few details about yourself. Fill in your details and click “Create my profile”.
- If you want to you can let LinkedIn look at your email account and connect you with your contacts that are already on LinkedIn. You can skip this step if you like.
- Your profile is now set up. You will receive an email from LinkedIn asking you to confirm you email address. Click on the link in that email.
- Follow the instructions on LinkedIn and you’ll get to your new profile. It will take you through a quick process to fill in details of your profile.
Once you’ve joined LinkedIn you should go back to the SEFA group at www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4859415 and click “Join Group”. Once a few of us have joined we’re going to kick-off by introducing ourselves, our projects and starting discussions around the questions and thoughts we have.