Hagar is an international Christian organization committed to the recovery and empowerment of women and children who are victims human rights abuse; particularly domestic violence, human trafficking and sexual exploitation.
Hagar International is now seeking an experienced and passionate employee to fill the position of Social Enterprise Analyst. Based in Hagar’s International Department, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (some travel may be required to Vietnam and Afghanistan) this is a very exciting and important role.
Main Scopes of Work
- Assist in the building of strong networks with full range of Hagar’s external shareholders, customers and investors
- Assist in building collaborative relationships between social enterprises and NGOs
- Assist in ensuring effective relationships with regulators, private sector groups, and government authorities to ensure statutory requirements are met
- Provide board services (including minute-taking, agenda development and committee tasks as assigned) and advise as required to ensure effective management, development and administration of board matters
- Research, model and document business plans including financial projections and social integration strategies
- Explore opportunities for shared support services between social business investments and partnerships
- Proactive identification of capability gaps and operating / strategic risks
- Develop dashboards, scorecards and other management tools to track both financial and social indicators
- Coordinate with businesses to ensure proper tracking and reporting on agreed-upon social impact indicators
- Research and design new businesses opportunities and assist in their development and management
- Develop and refine Hagar International’s integration strategy between its social programs and business investments/partners
- Degree in business management or related field (organizational development/business strategy, venture capital, Accounting)
- Minimum of two-year experience in business development, B2B/B2C, or management consulting
- Skillful in finance and analysis of investment decisions
- Ability to research/evaluate market opportunities
- Cross-cultural experience or previous experience working abroad
- Ability to simultaneously manage many tasks and projects
- Ability to influence and development others (leading without power)
- Performance-orientated with capability to deliver in tight timelines and under pressure
- Ability to work effectively and communicate with/between a diverse array of partners (non-profits, businesses, government officials)
Interested applicants should submit his/her application including CV, Cover Letter and Hagar’s completed application form to #19, Street 57, Beong Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh. E-mail: [email protected], website: www.hagarinternational.org, phone: +855 23 211 961.
Hagar’s application form is available in this link: http://www.hagarinternational.org/employment
Note: Any documents provided in the application process will not be returned and any application without Hagar’s completed application may receive less consideration.
Deadline: Open until position filled
Download the original job description document below: