TBN Members Day 20 Nov 2010
Moor Hall, Cookham, Berks, SL6 9QH
The TBN Members’ Day Conference is the highlight of the year and this year we are introducing new features.
Our aims are to celebrate what we have achieved, share ideas and resources, make connections within the network and involve you in our strategy development.
The (provisional) outline for the day is as follows.
- 9.15 Update on TBN and celebrate what we have achieved; Q&A.
- 9.45 External perspective – speaker tba
- 10.15 Case studies including lessons learned
- 11.00 Coffee and networking
- 11.30 Forthcoming ‘Expo’ trips
- 11.50 Resource Market Place: ‘open mic’ session giving members one minute to offer or ask for resources
- 12.10 Open Space: present your big idea or gather round the idea that you are most interested in
- 13.00 Lunch and networking
- 14.15 Wisdom café: have a role in TBN thinking and strategy through a creative and stimulating externally facilitated process to help to contribute your thinking and experience, listen for patterns, connect ideas and also help you network with fellow members.
- 16.15 Summing up
- 16.30 Close
Before 1 Nov
- Members £59 + VAT
- Partners £49 + VAT
- Non members £89 + VAT
From 1 Nov
- Members £69 + VAT
- Partners £59 + VAT
- Non members £99 + VAT
NON MEMBERS: Join TBN and save £30! Just pay the Member or Partner rate now and we will take this as a commitment to join and send you the membership form and standing order mandate. Members pay £7.50 / month, Partners pay £30 / month.