We want to inform of an event being run by the University of the West of England, Bristol that may be of interest to TBN members.
Knowing and Growing 2011
The Rise Annual Conference
Keynote Speaker: Gordon Morris, Age UK
Knowing and Growing 2011: The Rise Annual Conference is a one-day exhibition dedicated to helping social enterprises and charities to compete, flourish and grow. This unique one-day event will bring together around 300 innovative social enterprises from across the south west.
- Speakers from social enterprises who are leading the sector in innovative practice.
- Workshops, e.g. protecting your brand, impact marketing, developing a licence agreement, preparing to franchise, and many more.
- Case studies – hear social entrepreneurs who are leading and innovating in their field talk about their experiences, triumphs, challenges and winning ways.
- 1-2-1 advice from professional advisors and intellectual property experts from many important disciplines including finance, accounting, legal, purchasing, marketing, planning.
- Free membership of the Knowing and Growing Online Community.
For more information to go http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/bl/bbs/research/centient/socialenterpriseinnovation/knowingandgrowing2011.aspx